Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowbama


Today, I awoke to a bit of an Election Day miracle.  I had been told by my boss,
"Tim, I can't afford to let you take off any Mondays or Tuesdays cause Scott can't cook and it gets busy we're fucked." 
So, even though I really wanted to be able to take the day off it wasn't viable financially or responsibly.
Well, this morning as I awoke to white flakes of freedom falling from the beautiful spacious skies;  a text message from the heavens proclaimed that there would be no lunch at Wormwoods.  So, today I was able to just sit at home and drink coffee and watch CNN to see the live footage.
One thing that I really enjoyed reading today was what will the Bush legacy be.  Will history be kind to W. or will we always see him in the manner that we have seen him for the last 6-8 years. 
Well, personally today I have found myself being very generous in conversations about Bush.  I almost felt that if I were to be inaugurated, which by the way is in many ways funny so go ahead and laugh, I can't think of a better guy to receive the Presidency from.  
I guess we must just let bye-gones be bye-gones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

White flakes Of FREEDOM!